Dear Hat Lover
Our Covid-19 Update
In this time of uncertainty we would like to reassure you that The Hattic are doing everything we possibly can to keep everyone safe and to help slow the spread of Covid-19.
We are closely following Government advice and have introduced stringent and rigorous cleaning and hygiene procedures across the work areas.
Our Brighton workshop is now open, but visits are by appointment only at this time. Appointments can be made by request for via our contact form prior to your visit. If visiting us we ask that you:
- Make an appointment prior to your visit via our contact form
- Please arrive alone were possible
- A face covering is to be worn during your visit; we can provide these, but you may wear your own if you prefer.
- Hand sanitiser is available & we ask that you use them upon arrival & when leaving
- Hats & products will be sanitised, please do not touch, we will serve you
- All surfaces and shop items you’ve come into contact with will be sanitised following your visit
- We will be maintaining the 2m distancing rule & doing everything practical to minimise transmission risk
Our online store is open as usual and orders are being dispatched as normal.
We have tried to work out how we can make things a little easier for our customers when ordering from us, so we are extending our returns policy. Just let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days if you need to return your order, and then you have 90 days from the date of receipt to send back your order to us.
We really appreciate your continued custom in these difficult times. We wish that you, your families and friends stay healthy.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.