- By far one of the most loved hats Pork Pie hats at The Hattic
- Made from a soft and luxurious black leather
- It has an 8/8.5 cm stand (7/7.5 on the inside due to the drop on the top crown)
- The brim is 3.5 cm
- Should you require different dimensions on the hat then please get in touch
- Why not add a personal message in the liner with our monogrammed option, great for special gifts!
Love the Uber Pork Pie but would like to add your own customisation? Contact us today to tell us about your dream hat and we’ll get right back to you to discuss your bespoke Pork Pie.
Size: 52cm, 53cm, 54cm, 55cm, 56cm, 57cm, 58cm, 59cm, 60cm, 61cm, 62cm, 63cm, 64cm, 65cm, 66cm
Lining: Plain, Monogrammed
Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch all made to order hats within 20 working days, we aim to dispatch off the shelf hats in up to 3 working days.
- UK Free Delivery over £100 – 4 to 7 days after dispatch
- UK Standard Delivery – 1 to 3 days after dispatch – £6.50
- European Standard Delivery – £14.50
- Worldwide Standard Delivery – £17.00
To make things a little easier for our customers when ordering from us during the Covid-19 outbreak, we are extending our returns policy. Please let us know via email within 7 days if you need to return your order, and then you have 90 days from the date of receipt to send back your order to us.
See our delivery and returns page for more details.
Customise your hat
If you like what you see, but would like to make some of your own bespoke customisations then simply drop us a line. We love to create custom hats and can help your design your very own dream hat.
Send us your bespoke hat request and we’ll be in touch.
How to Size
Using a tape measure of plastic or cloth, measure the circumference of your head just above the top of the ears and just above the brow.
Make sure the tape lies midway on your occipital bone (the small bone in the centre back of your head).
Make it a firm measurement, not too tight or loose. Let it sit how you’d like the hat to sit.
If you are measuring up for a leather hat, I will account for the inevitable give in the leather after a few wears of the hat. This hat does need to be a snug fit at first to allow for the give.