- Fending off those harsh summer rays, this wider brimmed hat offers great protection. Made from Irish linen with a cotton liner ( all pre shrunk), your head will be allowed to breathe too
- Brim width 5/6 cm
- Height at centre side 12 cm
- Cool hand or spot wash, and stuffable in a bag. Or, hang onto a bag via side tab and bit of string
- If you need different spec please get in touch
Made To Order – Fedora Hat Irish Linen Cotton Liner
We aim to dispatch all made to order hats within 20 working days, we aim to dispatch off the shelf hats in up to 3 working days.
- UK Standard Delivery – £6.50
- European Standard Delivery – £13.50
- Worldwide Standard Delivery – £16.00
See our delivery and returns page for full terms and conditions.
How to Size
Using a tape measure of plastic or cloth, measure the circumference of your head just above the top of the ears and just above the brow.
Make sure the tape lies midway on your occipital bone (the small bone in the centre back of your head).
Make it a firm measurement, not too tight or loose. Let it sit how you’d like the hat to sit.
If you are measuring up for a leather hat, I will account for the inevitable give in the leather after a few wears of the hat. This hat does need to be a snug fit at first to allow for the give.