- Weird kind of experimental piece!
- Deep crown – from the base to the centre top it measures 18 cm. ( good for hiding in!)
- The asymmetrical brim measures 3 cm at the narrowest part and 5 cm at the widest. ( There is no front or back).
- It is lined in a dark blue paisley satin viscose.
Twist crown cloche black leather 56/57 cm
Out of stock
We aim to dispatch all made to order hats within 20 working days, we aim to dispatch off the shelf hats in up to 3 working days. Kindly note that this is the estimated time of dispatch, not the date your hat will arrive at your door.
- UK Free Delivery over £100 – 4 to 7 days after dispatch
- UK Standard Delivery – 1 to 3 days after dispatch – £6.50
- European Standard Delivery – £14.50*
- Worldwide Standard Delivery – £22.00
*Please Note: Purchases made from the European Union may incur your respective countries VAT and handling charges on delivery.
To make things a little easier for our customers when ordering from us during the Covid-19 outbreak, we are extending our returns policy. Please let us know via email within 7 days if you need to return your order, and then you have 90 days from the date of receipt to send back your order to us.
See our delivery and returns page for more details.
If you like what you see, but would like to make some of your own bespoke customisations then simply drop us a line. We love to create custom hats and can help your design your very own dream hat.
Send us your bespoke hat request and we’ll be in touch.
Using a tape measure of plastic or cloth, measure the circumference of your head just above the top of the ears and just above the brow.
Make sure the tape lies midway on your occipital bone (the small bone in the centre back of your head).
Make it a firm measurement, not too tight or loose. Let it sit how you’d like the hat to sit.
If you are measuring up for a leather hat, I will account for the inevitable give in the leather after a few wears of the hat. This hat does need to be a snug fit at first to allow for the give.